Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh that human of mine

She is at it again!

I just don't know what I am going to do with her.

Spilling secrets that are really funny but do nothing to help ME with my life.

Here I need to gain some respectability and be able to do some writing on fashion reviews or reviews on other items like the one Carter gave me that I still have to write... and she is out there using MY time to write about HER life.

It isn't fair, I mean really, she takes time not only to write but also spend time with her husband and daughter but writing about them too.

She is so demanding of ME can you believe it? She said I had to give all of you the link to HER entry! It is a conspiracy I tells ya! Where is the justice in these worlds....

Ok, I better do it or she will not let me come out to play for a long time and I will miss all my friends. I may miss other opportunities I missed the last time I made her angry.

OK here is the stupid link

Grumble grumble

No comments: