Friday, November 21, 2008

My Modeling Work History

I was just sitting here thinking about what I have done so far in the world of SL Fashion - This is what I have come up with so far:

Portfolios photos by Focus By Divine and Ro8 Avro

Agencies I am currently with:
Arai
(closing its doors)-
Several runway shows for them that included several designers in each show such as CD Benelli.
BlackOwl Factory-
Three runway shows for designer Acedia Albion. I am featured in her monthly magazine issue #9, November & will be on the cover of issue #10, December!
Divine Angels -
Print work for Alice Biondi & Divine Nitely
Look Elite Models-
Print jobs forI-Doll & Bax Boots as well as three runway shows two for Lemania Indigo & one for Malt Fashions.
Gypsy Wave:
One runway show and preparing for the next one.

I have just signed with Diversity Models & VooDoo Vogue.

I guess I have done more than I thought I have. I still have a long way to go!

No comments: