Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm Back

Hey everyone!
Well I am back, for honest & for true! I have been in Second Life almost every day and it felt great! I am making new friends and I am still modeling. I am with two agencies, one is is active and I love everyone there. Yes, it is Look Elite. :-)

My friend and photographer, Divine, is currently taking some time for RL. Oh, Don't worry, I happen to know another photography studio that is THE BEST,Black Label Productions, and I am not just saying that because it owned by two of my friends, Laura18 Streeter & Bourbon Zenakova, You can find their studio on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter.
Well for now I have to sign off - I have a lot to do both on Plurk and in the SL Universe and the human has a few things to do IRL.

Hasta Pasta!
Dakk

No comments: